State Bank of India Virtual Card – VCC Debit Card & Credit Card: State Bank of India is providing a great feature by which you can create a virtual credit card or virtual debit card which you can use to make online transaction on e-Commerce portal. If you are searching for the procedure that how to generate SBI virtual, so in this article we are providing to you measure steps to how to generate SBI Virtual. Only those people can use a virtual card that has facilities of internet banking.
The state bank virtual card is an ultimate debit card, which can be generated using the SBI net banking service for e-commerce (online) transactions. You can use this card to shop online at any seller website, who receives Visa cards, without any change from the regular plastic card. So those people who don’t know about the procedure about generate SBI virtual card. Read this article completely.
Feature of Virtual Card / Debit Card / Credit Card provided by SBI
virtual card of SBI comes with some of the great features. Below are some of the best features of state Bank Virtual Cards:-
- These cards are the most secure for the online transaction by using virtual card the risk of online fraud reduces as there is no direct connection of your bank account with the merchant.
- After generating a VCC by SBI, this is only valid upto 48 hours. After 48 hours, no one can make the transaction so there is no risk in using the virtual credit card.
- SBI VCC can be used at any online merchant who are using the VISA Card.
- No separate registration is required for using or creating a VCC.
Some step to generate State Bank of India Virtual Card / Debit Card / Credit Card
- First of all just, visit the official website of SBI bank, which is www.onlinesbi.com
- After that just click on login of personal banking page
- Then login net banking using username and password
- Then click on “e – card” tab and select state bank virtual card selection page
- After that click on the virtual card information
Note: – This webpage is completely dedicated to How to generate Virtual Cards by SBI. You can bookmark this webpage to visit again later know latest updates related to How to generate State bank Virtual cards.