How to Block SBI ATM Debit Card : If you lost your SBI ATM Debit Card or if you SBI ATM Debit has been stolen then do not worry as now you can block you SBI ATM Debit Card online. State Bank of India (SBI) now provide a facility by which you can block your SBI ATM Debit card online in less than 60 seconds.
Steps to Block State Bank of India ATM Debit Card using SBI Net Banking
It is really very simple to block the lost / stolen SBI ATM Debit card, just follow the simple steps given below and block your lost / stolen SBI ATM Debit card online in less than a minute.
- Step 1) Visit the official SBI Online Login website which is onlinesbi.com
- Step 2) Once you reach to SBI Login Dashboard then Click on “e-Services”
- Step 3) Click on “ATM Card Service” (Available on left side)
- Step 4) Click on “Block ATM Card” Link
- Step 5) Select your Account and click on Continue Button
- Step 6) Select your ATM Card which you want to block from Active ATM Card list. You will be shown first 4 and last 4 digits of the ATM Card
- Step 7) Select the reason why you want to block the SBI ATM Debit Card, also you can put a remark if you have any remark else leave it as its optional
- Step 8) Click on the “Submit” Button
- Step 9) Select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.
- Step 10) On the next screen, you have to enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier
- Step 11) Click on the “Confirm” button
- Step 12) Once you click the confirm button a success message will be displayed on the screen with a ticket number which means that you have successfully blocked your SBI ATM Debit Card.
- Step 13) Note the Ticket Number for future reference.
Hence you can block your State Bank ATM Debit Card online without much effort in just few minutes.